Transfer In

Steps for Transferring In

1. Speak to your current international student adviser about your transfer to IIFA English Learning Center. You should have completed your current program

and paid any outstanding balances.

2. Request the transfer form from IIFA English Learning Center. It will be e-mailed or mailed to the provided address.

3. Submit the filled-out and signed transfer form to your current international student adviser. Your current advisor should then email it to IIFA English

Learning Center.

4. Fill out an application form, enroll in a program and select a payment plan.

5. Provide copies of statements of your financial support. You may either:

   1. Submit an original statement from your bank account

   2. If you have an American resident or citizen as your sponsor, have them fill out an affidavit of support (I-134 form) and submit his or her bank statement

   3. If you have a sponsor who resides in your country, have your sponsor write a sponsorship letter (in English) and submit his or her bank statement. In the sponsorship letter, your        sponsor should clearly state that he or she will cover all your tuition, and living and medical expenses

An IIFA English Learning Center international student adviser will notify USCIS of your transfer and issue you a new I-20 form. If you plan to leave the United States during the

transfer, consult foreign-student advisers in both institutions.

You can also transfer from IIFA English Learning Center to a new institution if it is authorized to enroll F-1 students. If you want to transfer from IIFA English Learning

Center to another institution, notify an IIFA English Learning Center international student advisor at least a month before your transfer and make sure that you complete the

courses you paid for before your transfer.