Application from Abroad

Applying for F-1 Student Visa from Abroad

1. Fill out an online application form.

2. Provide copies of statements of your financial support.

   1. Submit an original statement from your bank account

   2. If you have an American resident or citizen as your sponsor, have them fill out the affidavit of support (I-134 form) and submit his or her bank statement

   3. If you have a sponsor who resides in your country, have your sponsor write a sponsorship letter (in English) and submit his or her

    bank statement. In the sponsorship letter, your sponsor should clearly state that he or she will cover all your tuition, living, and medical expenses

3. Make a copy of the first page of your international travel passport.

4. E-mail these documents to [email protected]

5. After having received these documents, we will send you a visa package with the following documents: an I-20 student form, receipt of payment, and instructions. With this visa package and your current valid travel passport, youcan apply for the F-1 student visa at the US embassy or consulate in your area.